Paladin Firearms Training, LLC (PFT) is looking for a Support Team Member (STM) to join our company. The STM position will start as part-time work for scheduled firearm training courses on Saturdays and Sundays. As Paladin Firearms Training, LLC grows the STM position will eventually become full time. A STM has the potential to become a PFT Firearms Instructor. Below is the job description of the STM. The selected candidate shall not have any felony or misdemeanor convictions and or pending charges due to the position requiring the use, handling and possession of firearms.
If you are interested, please contact PFT Firearms Instructor Rilveria to inquire about the STM position with Paladin Firearms Training, LLC. firstname.lastname@example.org
STM Job Description:
- Assist all Paladin Firearms Training, LLC staff, Assistant Firearms Instructors, PFT Firearms Instructors.
- Assist the Primary Firearms Instructor loading and unloading equipment and in the set up of the classroom area such as movement and arrangement of tables, chairs, display table, registration table, and display equipment etc.
- Assist the Primary Firearms Instructor in the student registration process. For example, passing out and collecting all PFT forms required for that firearms training course. Reviewing and organizing all PFT forms collected.
- Use a PFT camera for taking digital photographs of the firearms training course activities while in progress.
- Assist Primary Firearms Instructor during class by monitoring the course schedule and signaling the Primary Firearms Instructor for the purpose of taking breaks.
- Assist Primary Firearms Instructor during class by retrieving equipment and handing it to the Primary Firearms Instructor and students as needed.
- Assist Primary Firearms Instructor during class by ordering and retrieving student meal orders.
- Assist the Primary Firearms Instructor in the scenario role playing portions of the firearms training courses.
- Assist the Primary Firearms Instructor in the breakdown, loading and unloading of equipment in the classroom; and restoring the classroom area back to its original orientation which includes movement and arrangement of tables, chairs, display table, registration table, and display equipment.
- Assist the Primary Firearms Instructor in the securing of the classroom area before departure such as checking and locking all doors, windows, and access points and ensuring all PFT equipment and property is accounted for.